[ANN] SS3 the canary site

[ANN] SS3 the canary site – Dear fellow Smalltalkers For me to test new features of SqueakSource3 and for you to have a look on new features and fixed bugs, I have create...
That site is fast! Well done, Tobias. Good new features: package history is nice, and browsing code too. When browsing SqueakSource-Core-topa....
The version history is very nice, a feature which is not available within Squeak. And the diff's and change sets as well. --Hannes On 7/1/...
Hey Hannes, Am 01.07.2013 um 14:34 schrieb "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel@...>: > The version history is very nice, a featu...
Now *that*, that is cool. Do search engines get to index what I'm seeing here or do the URLs make the content opaque? On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 a...
Am 29.06.2013 um 02:48 schrieb Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r@...>: > Now *that*, that is cool. Do search engines get to index what ...
On 28 June 2013 22:53, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux@...> wrote: > Dear fellow Smalltalkers > > For me to test new features of SqueakSo...
Hello, Yes, that's really wanted site. I also use the recent SS3 for hosting Krestianstvo SDK projects at http://sdk.krestianstvo.org Regard...