[ANN] ScriptBook 0.3

Chris Cunnington-4
>Could explain in few lines Tonel, Scorch, Squot ?
>I do not follow Squeak closely this days and swiki do not help.

That’s a fair question. And I was afraid somebody was going to ask me that. Unfortunately I have no idea what Tonel, Scorch and Squot are. Not a clue.
I saw people talking about them and added the scripts.
I do know that it’s not the job of ScriptBook to know. It should only do one thing. Like saving your preferences to disk to import later.

Chris

Red Hot Chili Peppers On Nightmusic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALCgn9wdd7g

Re: [ANN] ScriptBook 0.3

Edgar De Cleene
And thanks for caught my attention.
So ScriptBook loads some in Squeak.
Tonel seems Pharo, probably the others too.
How you test if works ?
Pharo is very different of Squeak this days.

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 29/04/2019, 07:33, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That¹s a fair question. And I was afraid somebody was going to ask me that.
> Unfortunately I have no idea what Tonel, Scorch and Squot are. Not a clue.
> saw people talking about them and added the scripts.
I do know that it¹s not