[ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)

[ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)

Edgar J. De Cleene
[ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha) The crows yell

“I want Flaps “ “And want now”.

“If you put Flaps into maybe I consider it “

“Why you go to sleep and do not at your Mac “

And I read you, Stef.

I wish to dedicate this release to you, as proof of good faith.

Monday morning maybe I go public, some glitches , but yes, I have Flaps

Edgar

Picture 1.jpg (59K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)

vaidasd
nice!

--
Vaidotas Didžbalis

Re: [ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)

stéphane ducasse-2
cool

Stef

On 3 févr. 06, at 14:49, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> The crows yell
>
> “I want Flaps “ “And want now”.
>
> “If you put Flaps into maybe I consider it “
>
> “Why you go to sleep and do not at your Mac “
>
> And I read you, Stef.
>
> I wish to dedicate this release to you, as proof of good faith.
>
> Monday morning maybe I go public, some glitches , but yes, I have
> Flaps
>
> Edgar
> <Picture 1.jpg>

RV: [ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)

Edgar J. De Cleene
RV: [ANN] See a Flaps into SqueakLight first run omega (as before alpha)
http://www.4shared.com/file/791416/cd7cca8/SqueakLight376.html

Needs a good polish, but I think the people what loose sleep waiting SqueakLight deserves something with what play.

Report bugs, I wait lots, but please do not say “I want this too”, as for a complete system exist regular Squeak.

Current release grow size to 6.3 mb, add Flaps support and some classes what sure you need.

In the plans is the  refactoring what Juan do for 3.9 on Morphic classes.

Edgar

Picture 1.jpg (46K) Download Attachment