[ANN] Smalltalk Party Berne, 17th of November 2007

[ANN] Smalltalk Party Berne, 17th of November 2007

Marcus Denker

SSUG is organizing a Smalltalk Gathering. We invite all Smalltalkers
to join this event to share their enthusiasm and knowledge about
Smalltalk.

Where

Software Composition Group
Schuettzenmattstrasse 14
3012 Bern
Switzerland

When

Saturday, 17th of November 2007
        10h Start
        14h Presentations / Demos

Please send an email to [hidden email] if you plan to attend and
especially when you plan to give a demo/talk.

More infos:
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/ssug/smalltalkparty17thofnovember2007/

        Marcus
--