[ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

thanks to Markus Gälli, we now have the Smalltalk flyer in German too.

More information at: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/

I hope to receive the Japanese version soon. If you want to translate
the flyer to your own language, please download
https://svn.squeak.org/Advertisement/flyers/smalltalk/english.tex and
translate the sentences.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German

Reinhard Handl
in der deutschen version -> der abstand der doppelpunkte im absatz glossar
unterscheidet sich vom absatz anwendungungen. vielleicht ein versehen.

lg, reinhard

Zitat von Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> thanks to Markus Gälli, we now have the Smalltalk flyer in German too.
>
> More information at: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/
>
> I hope to receive the Japanese version soon. If you want to translate
> the flyer to your own language, please download
> https://svn.squeak.org/Advertisement/flyers/smalltalk/english.tex and
> translate the sentences.
>
> Bye
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German(2)

Reinhard Handl
auch sollten, meiner meinung nach die drei punkte nach scratch, plopp, swazoo
ein leerzeichen davor erhalten, während in der klammer nach glorp nur 2 punkte
sein sollten. (2 groschen ;-)

2007/10/30, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> in der deutschen version -> der abstand der doppelpunkte im absatz glossar
> unterscheidet sich vom absatz anwendungungen. vielleicht ein versehen.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch :-). Would be easier if you could write in
English. However, I saw that sometimes, there is a space before $: and
sometimes not. What is the rule?

Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German(2)

Damien Cassou-3
Can you translate please or even change the TeX file and send me a new
corrected version?

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German

Reinhard Handl
sorry, i wrote in german because it is meant for the translator.

no space before the colon is right.

regards, reinhard

Zitat von Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

> 2007/10/30, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> > in der deutschen version -> der abstand der doppelpunkte im absatz glossar
> > unterscheidet sich vom absatz anwendungungen. vielleicht ein versehen.
>

> Ich spreche kein Deutsch :-). Would be easier if you could write in
> English. However, I saw that sometimes, there is a space before $: and
> sometimes not. What is the rule?
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German(2)

Reinhard Handl
i think there should be a space between scratch ... plopp ... and swazoo ... and
the three points.
after glorp there only should be two points.

the rule is: normally there are two points, the third one is the end-mark of a
sentence.

regards, reinhard

Zitat von Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

> Can you translate please or even change the TeX file and send me a new
> corrected version?
>
> 2007/10/30, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> > auch sollten, meiner meinung nach die drei punkte nach scratch, plopp,
> swazoo
> > ein leerzeichen davor erhalten, während in der klammer nach glorp nur 2
> punkte
> > sein sollten. (2 groschen ;-)
> >
> > lg, reinhard
> >

> > Zitat von Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > thanks to Markus Gälli, we now have the Smalltalk flyer in German too.
> > >
> > > More information at: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/
> > >
> > > I hope to receive the Japanese version soon. If you want to translate
> > > the flyer to your own language, please download
> > > https://svn.squeak.org/Advertisement/flyers/smalltalk/english.tex and
> > > translate the sentences.
> > >
> > > Bye
> > >
> > > --
> > > Damien Cassou
> > >

> --
> Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in German(2)

Damien Pollet
> i think there should be a space between scratch ... plopp ... and swazoo ... and
> the three points.
> after glorp there only should be two points.
>
> the rule is: normally there are two points, the third one is the end-mark of a
> sentence.

So, are there two or three? Currently it looks ugly, I'd just write
"(Glorp)." or "(Glorp)…" rather than having two-thirds of an ellipsis
inside the parenthesis and one third outside… (in french, the ellipsis
can close a phrase).

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org