[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 12

Damien Cassou-3
Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.

Changes in this version:

- based on 3.9-7058
- version number based on ImageForDevelopers to track changes
- documentation system to display a window with a lot of categorized
information
- OB taken from monticello
- DynamicProtocols should not crash anymore
- Other packages
- ... (will try to be more precise on future releases)

Please tell me what is your experience with this version. Also fill the
wiki :

http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier

Try to correct the bugs in this page and publish again. Tell me when it
is done so that I can update the image.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 12

Klaus D. Witzel
Hi Daminen,

the packages list it charming, just from developers for developers. Thank
you for all the effort, it already looks great !

BTW: did you receive my comment on #syntaxHighlightAsYouType.

/Klaus

Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :
> Hi Daminen,
>
> the packages list it charming, just from developers for developers.
> Thank you for all the effort, it already looks great !
>
> BTW: did you receive my comment on #syntaxHighlightAsYouType.

I think so. Is this what you wanted:

enable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouType

Like this I let the default values for the other two preferences. Or do
you prefer to disable the other two to have something like this

enable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouType
disable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment
disable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 12

Klaus D. Witzel
Hi Damien,

on Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:28:53 +0200, you wrote:
> Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :
>> Hi Daminen,
>>  the packages list it charming, just from developers for developers.
>> Thank you for all the effort, it already looks great !
>>  BTW: did you receive my comment on #syntaxHighlightAsYouType.
>
> I think so. Is this what you wanted:
>
> enable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouType

Yes :)

> Like this I let the default values for the other two preferences.

No. This could be confusing not only for novices but also for
non-super-guru's.

> Or do you prefer to disable the other two to have something like this
>
> enable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouType
> disable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment
> disable: #syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment

Precisely. Thank you.

/Klaus