[ANN] SqueakLight status

1 message Options

[ANN] SqueakLight status

Edgar J. De Cleene
People what think Spoon is too small and Squeak 3.9 is too big.

Enero (January) is at end, Summer is very nice here and as part of students
training all this days we "discover" many things, have a lot of fun and
continue finding classes and methods what SqueakLight need.

When this happen, we take the code of Squeak 3.9a6705.

The current version is SqueakLight3.7.4.zip and is on my ftp and in
http://www.4shared.com/file/715982/6db2fc3d/SqueakLight374.html , just in
case you have troubles.

The current fixes is 3.7.1 fixes.6.cs
Also in my ftp and in
http://www.4shared.com/file/757451/16442ed2/371_fixes6.html

If you wish keep update, download, go to change sorter and clear the
previous fixes and fileIn the new.

ftp://[hidden email]/
password: elpelotero

And if really wish know what could do feeding it.

http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:8888 (Swikis)

Ani swiki is keeping for now the SqueakLight development news.
Now what I figure how set up and run an AniAniWeb , again say MUCHAS GRACIAS
to Jeff by veeeery cool work.

http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SummerTeam/
http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SqueakLightChronil
es /
http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 "ServerInfo, form here you culd
see what is running and try"

All running in SqueakLight, open to who care.

>From 09:00 to 23:00 GMT  (aproximate)

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (hosting provided by good people in
Spain)

And maybe the 470.000 Euros do what follow my old advice.

Find a Spanish speaking kid near to you and exchange Squeak learning for
Spanish learning and both, you and the kid start to have a bigger world.

Edgar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar