ANN: Squeakland Foundation Inc.

1 message Options

ANN: Squeakland Foundation Inc.

Kim Rose-2
Hello everyone,

We're excited to announce the formation of Squeakland Foundation Inc,
a non-profit organization that will take over from Viewpoints Research
as the guardians of Squeak Etoys.

Our new board of directors held its first meeting last Thursday, where
we approved the name, elected our officers, and made plans for this
year's Squeakfest events.  The new board includes:

Tim Falconer
Kim Rose
Walter Bender

Rita Freudenberg
Kathleen Harness
Marta Voelcker

Scott Wallace
Yoshiki Ohshima
Milan Zimmerman

These nine people are just the start, of course.  Please help us in
our mission to "build community and encourage deep learning worldwide
by promoting, supporting, and improving Squeak Etoys and related
educational media."

To read more about Squeakland Foundation, read today's newsletter:

http://squeakland.org/news/newsletter/web.jsp?id=9

You can subscribe to our quarterly newsletter here:

http://squeakland.org/subscribe/

Take care,
Kim