[ANN] SuperSwiki2 September update

1 message Options

[ANN] SuperSwiki2 September update

Masashi UMEZAWA-2
Hi all,

I have updated SuperSwiki2.
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/3

This is a little improved version from the demonstrated one in
SqueakFest 2007. But I recommend to update it.

New features:
- Auto select default language by seeing "accept-language" of Web Browser
- "Search the SuperSwiki" support from legacy (normal) SqueakPlugin
- Spanish-Mexico translation support (Thanks Octavio for sending me a
new trans file)
- All-in-one pack now runs on Intel Mac! (it was shame)
(etc...)

You can see a sample site here: (in Japanese)
http://squeakland.jp/super2

Platform Independent Downloads:
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/19

Windows installer: