[ANN] SuperSwiki2 upgraded

Masashi UMEZAWA-2
Hi all,

I have updated SuperSwiki2.
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/3

SuperSwiki2 is a web application specially designed for e-Toys project sharing.
It is a refactored version of the original SuperSwiki and has lots of
improvements.

You can see a sample site here: (in Japanese)
http://squeakland.jp/super2

New features:
- Language menu to change language dynamically
- Simple Wiki
- More fine grained access control
- Backward compatibility with Old SuperSwiki
(etc...)

Platform Independent Downloads:
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/19

Windows installer:
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/18

I'll do SuperSwiki2 hands-on workshop in SqueakFest'07. Meet at Chicago!

Regards,
--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: [ANN] SuperSwiki2 upgraded

Bert Freudenberg
Great! I found out that the lower left button toggles the language :)

Would be cool if SuperSwiki2 could look at the Accept-Language HTTP
header to choose a language automatically ...

- Bert -

On Jul 26, 2007, at 15:23 , Masashi UMEZAWA wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have updated SuperSwiki2.
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/3
>
> SuperSwiki2 is a web application specially designed for e-Toys
> project sharing.
> It is a refactored version of the original SuperSwiki and has lots of
> improvements.
>
> You can see a sample site here: (in Japanese)
> http://squeakland.jp/super2
>
> New features:
> - Language menu to change language dynamically
> - Simple Wiki
> - More fine grained access control
> - Backward compatibility with Old SuperSwiki
> (etc...)
>
> Platform Independent Downloads:
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/19
>
> Windows installer:
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/18
>
> I'll do SuperSwiki2 hands-on workshop in SqueakFest'07. Meet at
> Chicago!
>
> Regards,
> --
> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: [ANN] SuperSwiki2 upgraded

Masashi UMEZAWA-2
Hi Bert,

2007/7/27, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>:
> Great! I found out that the lower left button toggles the language :)

Thanks. It could be very difficult to read, depending on the current
language. :)

> Would be cool if SuperSwiki2 could look at the Accept-Language HTTP
> header to choose a language automatically ...

Thanks for the suggestion. In the next release, I'll add an option of
auto-select languages to the admin menus.

Regards,
--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]