[ANN] Upgrades to BrowserBooster and SpyWare

[ANN] Upgrades to BrowserBooster and SpyWare

Romain Robbes
        Hi List,

        I just updated these two applications:

- BrowserBooster is a set of enhancements for code browsers (enhanced
navigation, history, window management, teleportation (!) ...) which
now supports OmniBrowser. More information and screen captures at:

http://romain.robb.es/browserbooster.html

- SpyWare is a plugin monitoring its users to analyse the fine-grained
evolution of software systems. More information and screen captures
are available at:

http://romain.robb.es/spyware.html

        Cheers,
                Romain

Re: [ANN] Upgrades to BrowserBooster and SpyWare

Damien Cassou
What a good news :-)

Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN] Upgrades to BrowserBooster and SpyWare

Hilaire Fernandes-3
Damien Cassou a écrit :
> What a good news :-)

To ship in next squeak-dev?

Hilaire

Re: [ANN] Upgrades to BrowserBooster and SpyWare

Damien Cassou
It's already a prepared package. Next squeak-dev should automatically
point to the newest version.

--
Damien Cassou