[ANN] Waveplace starting another five laptop projects in Haiti

[ANN] Waveplace starting another five laptop projects in Haiti

Timothy Falconer-2
Hello everyone,

Waveplace will be traveling back to Haiti in ten days to start enough five laptop projects, bringing our total there to 19 schools.

I'll be blogging daily starting today, focusing this time on the people and emotions involved, so please tune in:

http://waveplace.org/news/blog/

You can also follow my Twitter feed to get more regular updates:

http://twitter.com/teefal

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer
Waveplace Foundation

Re: Waveplace starting another five laptop projects in Haiti

Timothy Falconer-2
Ah, sorry about that.

Start *another* five laptop projects, not "enough".

There are never enough :)

Take care,
Tim

--