[ANN] make 4th grade courseware this summer

1 message Options

[ANN] make 4th grade courseware this summer

Timothy Falconer-2

For years, I've endeavored to create a courseware library that showcases the deep-learning possibilities of tools such as Squeak Etoys and Scratch. We made progress using Etoys as the platform, but never quite finished. Now I’d like to try again with Tidepool.

I’m hoping to find educators who can help us create 8 to 24 units this summer. We have a fund for stipends, which will be shared by the authors. All courseware will be Creative Commons.  Tidepool itself is free.

Contact me here if interested:  http://PlayTidepool.com/contact/

More details here: http://playtidepool.com/news/2015/06/27/ann-make-4th-grade-courseware-this-summer/

Take care,

Tim