[ANN] skeletal animation package

Peter Moore-5
I've just uploaded a new SkeletalAnimation package to the Jabberwocky
code repository. I've also uploaded new versions of the OpenGL
packages which include the support for GLSL that has previously been
available in the Hedgehog Public Contributions repository. For those
that don't know where the Jabberwocky code lives see:

http://croquetproject.org/index.php/
Downloads#Croquet_Source_Code_Repositories

To see a video demonstration go to: http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu/
croquet/croquetMovies/BetterAvatars3.mov

Special thanks to Derek Arndt and Mike Kaeding for all of their hard
work this summer.

Peter Moore
University Technology Development Center
University of Minnesota

Re: [ANN] skeletal animation package

Howard Stearns-3
Thanks indeed! This is really cool stuff!
-H