[ANN] some news about the next exciting ESUG conference

[ANN] some news about the next exciting ESUG conference

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi all

I want to let you know some news about the future program of the next
ESUG conference
that will be held at Prague: http://www.esug.org/conferences/
14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/

        Joe Armstrong, the inventor of Erlang which is a Smalltalk fan will
be an invited speaker!

Here is a preliminary list of talks:

- Scaling Smalltalk Web Application Server
- Rethink Smalltalk
- Gemstone 64
- Ajax and Seaside
- Integration of Smalltalk Systems – E.g. ObjectStudio inside
VisualWorks
- UbiTalk
- News From Squeak
- Seaside for newbies
- Packaging and deploying applications

Stay tuned

        If you were planning to present something, please do not wait the
last moment and follow instructions:
http://www.esug.org/conferences/
14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/callforpresentations/

Stef

Prof. Stéphane DUCASSE              [ | ]
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org, http://www.gnu.org/
software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/
promotionProgram.html
Online Free Books at http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/
FreeBooks.html

Re: [ANN] some news about the next exciting ESUG conference

jarober
Stef,
         Would you be interested in having me reprise my Smalltalk
Solutions talk?  I gave an experience report on running/maintaining/scaling
my blog (web) application server.

At 07:55 AM 4/27/2006, you wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I want to let you know some news about the future program of the next
>ESUG conference
>that will be held at Prague: http://www.esug.org/conferences/
>14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/
>

>         Joe Armstrong, the inventor of Erlang which is a Smalltalk fan will
>be an invited speaker!
>
>Here is a preliminary list of talks:
>
>- Scaling Smalltalk Web Application Server
>- Rethink Smalltalk
>- Gemstone 64
>- Ajax and Seaside
>- Integration of Smalltalk Systems ­ E.g. ObjectStudio inside
>VisualWorks
>- UbiTalk
>- News From Squeak
>- Seaside for newbies
>- Packaging and deploying applications
>
>Stay tuned
>
>         If you were planning to present something, please do not wait the
>last moment and follow instructions:
>http://www.esug.org/conferences/
>14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/callforpresentations/
>
>Stef
>

>Prof. Stéphane DUCASSE              [ | ]
>http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
>  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
>  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
>  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes
>
>Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org, http://www.gnu.org/
>software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
>Free books for Universities at http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/
>promotionProgram.html
>Online Free Books at http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/ FreeBooks.html

James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView

Re: [ANN] some news about the next exciting ESUG conference

Herbert König
Hello Stef,

sd> - Packaging and deploying applications
in Squeak??

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

On 27 avr. 06, at 16:46, Herbert König wrote:

> Hello Stef,
>

> sd> - Packaging and deploying applications
> in Squeak??

Not this is in VW by Robb Vens

Stef