AW: [squeak-dev] Remove all empty message/class categories after code update

1 message Options

AW: [squeak-dev] Remove all empty message/class categories after code update

Herbert König
Hi,

Sometimes I use empty categories as markers. In general I would not delete what someone may have carefully set up.

IIRC we had a similar discussion re category sort order.

Cheers,

Herbert

Von: "marcel.taeumel"
Datum:09.05.2016 09:22 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: [squeak-dev] Remove all empty message/class categories after code update

Hi, there!

What do you think about removing all empty system categories (resp. class
categories) and message categories after loading code?

Only for Squeak update?
Also for any Monticello merge/load?

Would anybody miss those empty categories?

Best,
Marcel