Quantcast

About Chinese TextConverter

liang bing

The Class of SimplifiedChineseEnvironment has not been completed in Squeak 4.3.

I have tried to add some methods according to Janppenese Environment. Chinese characters display well as normal strings.

Thers are some problems when recovering changes using CNGBTextConveter.

I am not sure which kind of TextConverter should be choosed. Becourse there are several textConverter classes processing Chinese characters, eg CNGBTextConverter , UTF16TextConverterand UTF8TextConverter.

which one is the correct in Window os?

Thanks a lot!

Liang Bing.

I love Smalltalk