About SqueakSource 2

EstebanLM
Hi all,
I wonder what is the status of SqueakSource 2 package in squeaksource... is it operational? if so, what are the dependencies?
I tried to load it this afternoon and fail miserably :(

Thanks,
Esteban

--
"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: About SqueakSource 2

Philippe Marschall
2007/11/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
> I wonder what is the status of SqueakSource 2 package in squeaksource... is
> it operational?

Yes

> if so, what are the dependencies?

Listed, it's Universes

> I tried to load it this afternoon and fail miserably :(

Can you be a bit more specific?

Cheers
Philippe

> Thanks,
> Esteban
>
> --
> "Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
> Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: About SqueakSource 2

wilkesj
Just to get it to load from Universes, I had to install Smacc,
Announcements, and Margritte-All-lr.245.  MACondition was removed from
Magritte-Model in early October.  I haven't been able to get it to run
yet, but I haven't tried that hard either.

Is there a way to specify version dependencies in Universes?

On Nov 19, 2007 10:24 AM, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2007/11/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
> > Hi all,
> > I wonder what is the status of SqueakSource 2 package in squeaksource... is
> > it operational?
>
> Yes
>
> > if so, what are the dependencies?
>
> Listed, it's Universes
>
> > I tried to load it this afternoon and fail miserably :(
>
> Can you be a bit more specific?
>
> Cheers
> Philippe
>

> > Thanks,
> > Esteban
> >
> > --
> > "Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
> > Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: About SqueakSource 2

Philippe Marschall
Can you try again? I updated the code and the package.

Cheers
Philippe

2007/11/19, Wilkes Joiner <[hidden email]>:

> Just to get it to load from Universes, I had to install Smacc,
> Announcements, and Margritte-All-lr.245.  MACondition was removed from
> Magritte-Model in early October.  I haven't been able to get it to run
> yet, but I haven't tried that hard either.
>
> Is there a way to specify version dependencies in Universes?
>
> On Nov 19, 2007 10:24 AM, Philippe Marschall
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > 2007/11/18, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
> > > Hi all,
> > > I wonder what is the status of SqueakSource 2 package in squeaksource... is
> > > it operational?
> >
> > Yes
> >
> > > if so, what are the dependencies?
> >
> > Listed, it's Universes
> >
> > > I tried to load it this afternoon and fail miserably :(
> >
> > Can you be a bit more specific?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Philippe
> >

> > > Thanks,
> > > Esteban
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
> > > Camus. El míto de Sísifo.

Re: About SqueakSource 2

wilkesj
It loads into a base 3.10 image fine.  To get it to run, I had to fix
a ZeroDivide error.  I haven't done anything else with it, so I don't
know if my fix is correct.   Are there instructions on how to run
squeaksource2?  Maybe I didn't initialize everything correctly.

Thanks,
Wilkes

On Nov 21, 2007 9:20 AM, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can you try again? I updated the code and the package.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe
>
> 2007/11/19, Wilkes Joiner <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Just to get it to load from Universes, I had to install Smacc,
> > Announcements, and Margritte-All-lr.245.  MACondition was removed from
> > Magritte-Model in early October.  I haven't been able to get it to run
> > yet, but I haven't tried that hard either.
> >
> > Is there a way to specify version dependencies in Universes?
> >
> > On Nov 19, 2007 10:24 AM, Philippe Marschall
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes

> > > Listed, it's Universes

> > > Can you be a bit more specific?
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Philippe

SSProject.dwj.1.cs (532 bytes) Download Attachment