About SuperSwikis

Fernando-12
Hi again.

Thanks Uwe, Karl and Kim for your appointments. Now I have a "SuperList" of Projects and Respositories : )

http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12

Another issue: we live in Galicia, northwest of Spain. We're very interested to explore all the possibilities of Squeak in education. Looking for other repositories we'd like to build a Galician Repository.

Surfing the web I found this installer:

http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SuperSwikiInstaller.exe

and this code to include the repository in Squeak:

http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/16

Is there a most recent installer for a SuperSwiki?

Thanks, Fernando.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: About SuperSwikis

Hilaire Fernandes-5

Fernando a écrit :

> Hi again.
>
> Thanks Uwe, Karl and Kim for your appointments. Now I have a "SuperList"
> of Projects and Respositories : )
>
> http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12
>
> Another issue: we live in Galicia, northwest of Spain. We're very
> interested to explore all the possibilities of Squeak in education.
> Looking for other repositories we'd like to build a Galician Repository.
>
> Surfing the web I found this installer:
>
> http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SuperSwikiInstaller.exe
>
> and this code to include the repository in Squeak:
>
> http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/16
>
> Is there a most recent installer for a SuperSwiki?

Not sure what you mean, but this page was edited by myself to explain
how to add http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/ to save Squeak project in
French.

Hilaire

> Thanks, Fernando.

> http://es.voice.yahoo.com
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/es/tagline/messenger/*http://es.voice.yahoo.com/>

Re: About SuperSwikis

Fernando-12
I need to explain better.
In this area off Spain we have our own language, different from the Spanish.
We’d like to build a Repository in “Galician Language”, not Spanish, because also we have a version of Squeak 3.8 in Galician language too (with collaboration of Diego Gomez). Then, I need to set up Squeak with this new repository.
I’m not a programmer.  I need the steps to build the Repository.
I only found the steps for a SuperSwiki in your server:
But the links of this page http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/10 are broken.
The code of your page is an example for me.
Thanks, Fernando..

Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> escribió:

Fernando a écrit :

> Hi again.
>
> Thanks Uwe, Karl and Kim for your appointments. Now I have a "SuperList"
> of Projects and Respositories : )
>
> http://squeak.usc.es/USCSqueak/12
>
> Another issue: we live in Galicia, northwest of Spain. We're very
> interested to explore all the possibilities of Squeak in education.
> Looking for other repositories we'd like to build a Galician Repository.
>
> Surfing the web I found this installer:
>
> http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SuperSwikiInstaller.exe
>
> and this code to include the repository in Squeak:
>
> http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/16
>
> Is there a most recent installer for a SuperSwiki?

Not sure what you mean, but this page was edited by myself to explain
how to add http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/ to save Squeak project in
French.

Hilaire

> Thanks, Fernando.

> LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Munddo.
> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: About SuperSwikis

Fernando-12
Your father speaks Gallego... What a coincidence!

I downloaded your zip file without problem. This week I will try to install it in our server.

I will warn you when it works.

Thank you very much.

Fernando a écrit :

> I need to explain better.
> In this area of Spain we have our own language, different from the
> Spanish.
> We’d like to build a Repository in “Galician Language”, not Spanish,

Ok, I know this area of Spain, my farther comes from this area (in the
Portugal side), and he uses to speak Gallego.

> because also we have a version of Squeak 3.8 in Galician language too
> (with collaboration of Diego Gomez). Then, I need to set up Squeak with
> this new repository.
> I’m not a programmer. I need the steps to build the Repository.
> I only found the steps for a SuperSwiki in your server:
> http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/9
> But the links of this page http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/10

Check again this page, I have moved the Superswiki image in the OFSET server

Hilaire