About icons on menus

Edgar J. De Cleene
I should say nobody do a click on World.
Because you do , could see icons on menus.
A little investigation shows what Diego do this on 2003.

Edgar

Picture 2.png (20K) Download Attachment

Re: About icons on menus

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi edgar

I did most of the icons there. So don't you think that I know it?

But I was not talking about menus but listMorph

Stef

On 19 janv. 06, at 22:51, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> I should say nobody do a click on World.
> Because you do , could see icons on menus.
> A little investigation shows what Diego do this on 2003.
>
> Edgar
>
> <Picture 2.png>

Re: About icons on menus

Edgar J. De Cleene
stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :

> Hi edgar
>
> I did most of the icons there. So don't you think that I know it?
>
> But I was not talking about menus but listMorph
>
> Stef
>
> On 19 janv. 06, at 22:51, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

This was the question of Ralph Boland what starts this .

>> I need to create a menu in which the selectable items (MenuItemMorphs)
>> are sometimes active and sometimes inactive.
>> For inactive items nothing is done when they are selected from the menu

And Hilarie Fernadez write.

>> A general mechanism where MenuItemMorph can be any kind of Morph will be
>> a very valuable addition. But may be it is already possible. I can try
>> to help if needed.
>>
>> Hilaire

I don't do mind reader so I don't know if you think in list, but people
write about Menu, and changing the way Menu works.

I don't wish you are upset with me. You continue work inspires me.

Cheers

Edgar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

Re: About icons on menus

Marcus Denker

On 20.01.2006, at 10:40, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> I don't do mind reader so I don't know if you think in list, but
> people
> write about Menu, and changing the way Menu works.
>
> I don't wish you are upset with me. You continue work inspires me.

You should allways quote a little bit of the email you are replying to,
or people will not understand your emails... I didn't get at all what
you wanted to say, I have to admit.

     Marcus