About minimal images

Edgar De Cleene
About minimal images Craig:

I was a fan of Spoon and reading in

http://thiscontext.wordpress.com/initial-spoon-modularization/

I do not see Magnitude in the list, having a Class tree names list somewhere ?

Edgar

Re: About minimal images

Bert Freudenberg

On 21.08.2011, at 14:21, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Craig:
>
> I was a fan of Spoon and reading in
>
> http://thiscontext.wordpress.com/initial-spoon-modularization/
>
> I do not see Magnitude in the list, having a Class tree names list somewhere ?
>
> Edgar

Browsing the image in the Spoon3a3 release reveals that indeed Number is subclassed from Magnitude.

- Bert -

Re: About minimal images

Edgar De Cleene

On 8/21/11 10:35 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Browsing the image in the Spoon3a3 release reveals that indeed Number is
> subclassed from Magnitude.
>
> - Bert -
Yes I guess without see Number is subclassed from Magnitude.

Too bad Spoon3a3 release don't run in any computer I have....

I'll wait until I find my stupid mistake
Thanks a lot to Craig for inspiration.

Edgar

Re: About minimal images

ccrraaiigg

Hi Bert--

> Browsing the image in the Spoon3a3 release reveals that indeed Number
> is subclassed from Magnitude.

     Aha, the code I wrote to generate that list only mentions classes
that have at least one method. Must fix that... (Mantis entry posted).

     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org/resume

Re: About minimal images

ccrraaiigg

> Too bad Spoon3a3 release don't run in any computer I have...

     Please describe these computers? OS versions, etc.

     http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7657

     thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org/resume

Re: About minimal images

Frank Shearar-3
On 30 August 2011 20:23, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Too bad Spoon3a3 release don't run in any computer I have...
>
>     Please describe these computers? OS versions, etc.
>
>     http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7657

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7664

I'd planned to report this early next month, but you just prompted me :)

frank

>     thanks!
>
> -C
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> www.netjam.org/resume
> +31 6 2757 7177
> + 1 415 287 3547

Re: About minimal images

Edgar De Cleene

On 8/30/11 4:23 PM, "Craig Latta" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Too bad Spoon3a3 release don't run in any computer I have...
>
>      Please describe these computers? OS versions, etc.
>
>      http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7657
>

>      thanks!
>
> -C
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> www.netjam.org/resume
> +31   6 2757 7177
> + 1 415  287 3547

Apologize.
It's a case of combination of not new computers and not new OS.
Cases with fail is old  PC with XP and iMac with Leopard.
Just for check again I move the app to MacBookPro with SnowLeopard and see
the window , so the system works and in following days I summit what I
found.
Checking in Windows 7 and Linux  Ubuntu Server later and report.

Cheers and thanks for Spoon.

Edgar