"About this image" : constuction

LeMyriapode
the note "About this image" in CroquetCollaborative-1.0\Croquet.1.0.17.8.image
start with "homebase" and "tweak" ...

just want to known if "homebase" is
Croquet_SDK_1.0_beta\deployment\homebase.image and if I can use it to create a
custom image as the \deployement\README.txt file say it.

I'm not an expert ! and i ask me if there are difficulties in the following
steps (tweak,  Hedgehog, contributions ... )

thanks a lot

Re: "About this image" : constuction

Howard Stearns
You certainly can make custom images.
In principle, you can do it by updating the SDK_1.0_beta homebase
image, but there's a more recent one going out in the non-beta release.
I have no new information about the non-beta release.