Absolute newbie :: Creating a GUI application

Absolute newbie :: Creating a GUI application

enricod
Hi all, I'm completely new to Squeak and Smalltalk, but very
interested in learning something about it.
The best way to learn a development environment, is to develop a
simple application, I need a simple GUI application with data
management and persistence in database (sort of very basic ERP), and
so I wanted to take the opportunity to write it in Squeak.

Are there any examples/tutorials about the building of a GUI interface?

Thanks in advance!

--
Enrico Donelli

Re: Absolute newbie :: Creating a GUI application

Michael Davies-2
On 12/23/06, Enrico Donelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are there any examples/tutorials about the building of a GUI interface?

I can't help on the db side, but have a look at
http://www.squeaksource.com/SampleImageViewer which I created to help
me work out some of the issues with building a GUI. Let me know if it
helps.

Thanks,
Michael