AbstractNautilusPlugin positions

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
class-side #possiblePositions lists #top. #middle. #bottom. #none.
but class-side #defaultPosition comment:
        " should answer the position of the UI "
        "Pick an answer among:
                - #top
                - #right
                - #left
                - #middle
                - #bottom
                - #none"

Why are these lists not the same?

Cheers,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: AbstractNautilusPlugin positions

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Benjamin Van Ryseghem-2 wrote
Because I planned to implement #right #left but never did :)
Issue 7431: [Cleanup]: AbstractNautilusPlugin class>>#defaultPosition comment suggests non-existent

Fix in inbox: SLICE-Issue-7431-Cleanup-AbstractNautilusPlugin-classgtgtdefaultPosition-comment-suggests-non-existent-options-SeanDeNigris.1

Simply refer to #possiblePositions
Cheers,
Sean