Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

Chris Cunnington-4
> Can someone please point me to something I can read about accessing MYSQL from Squeak.  Thanks.

The driver he’s talking about points to a dead link, but it’s in the SqueakMap.

More for PostgreSQL, go here and press “Persistence”.

(I’d give you the exact page, but Seaside won’t let me do that.)

Chris

Re: Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

timrowledge

> On 16-11-2017, at 9:56 AM, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Can someone please point me to something I can read about accessing MYSQL from Squeak.

Or consider Magma, which is a ’native’ (I guess that’s the best way to put i) Squeak DB.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PDH: Page to Disk for the Hell of it

Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

Louis LaBrunda
Thanks Chris and Tim,

The MYSQL database already exists (the choice is outside my control) I just need to be able to
get to it from Squeak/Seaside.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.

RES: Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

CdAB63

It would be useful if some Pharo software could be ported to Squeak. In the case of databases, Garage works really fine. But, as it happens to be, it´s not running in Squeak.

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2017 15:57
Para: The general-purpose Squeak developers list <[hidden email]>
Assunto: [squeak-dev] Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

> Can someone please point me to something I can read about accessing MYSQL from Squeak.  Thanks.

The driver he’s talking about points to a dead link, but it’s in the SqueakMap.

More for PostgreSQL, go here and press “Persistence”.

(I’d give you the exact page, but Seaside won’t let me do that.)

Chris

Accessing MYSQL from Squeak

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Chris,

Sorry to bother you again but every link I follow to download the MYSQL driver is dead.

I'm also having trouble finding/loading the main MYSQL package.