Accessing projects from a Web page

Mark McCarty
Hi,

Is there a trick to accessing Squeak projects from a Web page?

I built a Web page and linked to a project I put on my Web server which
is hosted by a third party ISP.

Instead of opening the project when the link is clicked the Windows
download dialog box displays. I have to click the Open button to display
the project. It works but I'd rather have the project display without
the dialog box.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mark McCarty
Technology Teacher
Winterhaven School
3830 SE 14th Ave.
Portland, OR  97202
503-916-6200

Re: Accessing projects from a Web page

Michael Rueger-3
Mark McCarty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a trick to accessing Squeak projects from a Web page?

You can use the squeakland project launcher. Instead of pointing
directly to the project file (e.g. http://myisp.com/myproject.pr) use

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://myisp.com/myproject.pr

Cheers

Michael