Actual Croquet image based on jabberwocky rep

Actual Croquet image based on jabberwocky rep

Holz, Marc
Actual Croquet image based on jabberwocky rep

Hi,

I'm looking for a Croquet image based on the updates from jabberwocky repository.
Does someone have a prebuild image available ?
I'm encountering some problems with merging these beta updates.

Best Regards,

Marc Holz

RE: Actual Croquet image based on jabberwocky rep

Holz, Marc
Actual Croquet image based on jabberwocky rep
Looking at an old message about the updates on the jabberwocky repository I
found that the update should start with the System package. Everything is fine now.

Best Regards,
Marc