Actualizacion / Update: Plan Ceibal

Carlos Rabassa
Nuestro informe sobre una charla con las últimas noticias sobre el Plan Ceibal:

Carlos Rabassa
Voluntario
Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal
Montevideo,  Uruguay

Our report on a talk with the latest news from Plan Ceibal:

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network
Montevideo,  Uruguay

Re: Actualizacion / Update: Plan Ceibal

Harness, Kathleen
Carlos,
Thanks for sharing the interesting article.
I especially liked this:
- Irresistible.  If you see it,  you have to develop an intense desire of using it.
- Easy to use.
- Available to all,  everywhere,  all day and night.
- Not mandatory.  Teachers will have the possibility of continuing to work the old way.  It is expected they will join voluntarily in the use of the system when they see others using it.

Also, incremental and disruptive are useful labels, prisms through which to view what is happening in education today.
Regards,
Kathleen
Nuestro informe sobre una charla con las últimas noticias sobre el Plan Ceibal:
Versión en Español<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12KCZnKsl20cPSKXvydGKnaU78KwU4eU3-s0F1viU-js>

English Version<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1viea9UHqHSQpMkHKPtvgLdm3_2QSREpxrajckfIjKHI>