Added 'Terse Guide to Squeak' to Welcome workspaces

Added 'Terse Guide to Squeak' to Welcome workspaces

espin
Hi,
I just added a new menu entry 'Terse Guide to Squeak'in
       Help ->'Welcome workspaces'
I did a limited manual editing of the text from [1].

I personally find it useful.
Core team please evaluate it for inclusion in Trunk.

Bye
Enrico

     as reported in http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5699
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick

TheWorldMainDockingBar.espin.1.cs (78K) Download Attachment

Re: Added 'Terse Guide to Squeak' to Welcome workspaces

LawsonEnglish
Enrico Spinielli wrote:

> Hi,
> I just added a new menu entry 'Terse Guide to Squeak'in
>        Help ->'Welcome workspaces'
> I did a limited manual editing of the text from [1].
>
> I personally find it useful.
> Core team please evaluate it for inclusion in Trunk.
>
> Bye
> Enrico

Great idea.

Lawson

Re: Added 'Terse Guide to Squeak' to Welcome workspaces

espin
Of course once loaded the cs you need to execute
TheWorldMainDockingBar initialize
in order to see the new menu item under Help -> Welcome workspaces

Bye
Enrico

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 18:00, Enrico Spinielli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I just added a new menu entry 'Terse Guide to Squeak'in
       Help ->'Welcome workspaces'
I did a limited manual editing of the text from [1].

I personally find it useful.
Core team please evaluate it for inclusion in Trunk.

Bye
Enrico

     as reported in http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5699
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
"Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
"Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick

Re: Added 'Terse Guide to Squeak' to Welcome workspaces

Hannes Hirzel
>> Core team please evaluate it for inclusion in Trunk.
Andreas has just now included it, see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/148971.html

and specifically

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/148970.html