Added missing Kernel versions to Trunk

marcel.taeumel
Hi all!

As of Kernel-eem.1296, there were several ancestors still waiting in the inbox. I did just copy them over to Trunk. Their changes are already there anyway.

Best,
Marcel

Re: Added missing Kernel versions to Trunk

marcel.taeumel
Okay. My apologies. Since the ancestry of Kernel-eem.1296 pointed (indirectly) to Kernel-nice.1293, I supposed that somebody just forgot to copy it over.

However, Kernel-eem.1296 did not commit the changes of Kernel-nice.1293, which is now in Trunk but not loaded.  Which you can check in SmallInteger >> #highBit.

Sigh. Please watch out for your ancestry when committing stuff to Trunk! ;-)

Best,
Marcel