Adding Fabio Niephaus as core developer

David T. Lewis
Hi Fabio,

The Squeak Oversight Board has voted unanimously to invite you to be
a core developer with commit rights to trunk.

With your permission we will add you to the 'Core Developers' group on
source.squeak.org.

Congratulations and thank you for your contributions!

On behalf of the board,
Dave

Re: Adding Fabio Niephaus as core developer

fniephaus
Hi Dave,

Thank you very much! I'm happy to accept :)

Best,
Fabio

--

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Fabio,

The Squeak Oversight Board has voted unanimously to invite you to be
a core developer with commit rights to trunk.

With your permission we will add you to the 'Core Developers' group on
source.squeak.org.

Congratulations and thank you for your contributions!

On behalf of the board,
Dave

Re: Adding Fabio Niephaus as core developer

David T. Lewis
Yay!

You have been added to the "Core Developers" group now, please speak up if
there are any problems.

Dave

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 02:04:02PM +0000, Fabio Niephaus wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Thank you very much! I'm happy to accept :)
>
> Best,
> Fabio
>
> --
>
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Fabio,
> >
> > The Squeak Oversight Board has voted unanimously to invite you to be
> > a core developer with commit rights to trunk.
> >
> > With your permission we will add you to the 'Core Developers' group on
> > source.squeak.org.
> >
> > Congratulations and thank you for your contributions!
> >
> > On behalf of the board,
> > Dave

Re: Adding Fabio Niephaus as core developer

fniephaus
Thanks, Dave! No questions so far, everything seems to work just fine.

Fabio