Adrian's blog instructions; part 1

1 message Options

Adrian's blog instructions; part 1

Chris Cunnington
Well, that's got it. I'm in section 3 now.

I installed the XCode (which I thought I had) and checked with "man gcc"
and "man make". The "configure" command and then "make" created the vm
binary. I proceeded with a new Squeak image. I tried it on a Pharo image
too. No problem. The ConfigurationOfVMMaker loaded the tool; I've opened
it in the World; and backed up the src file.

It's come this far, so I figure the rest will be pretty straightforward.
I'll do the next parts tomorrow. Cool tutorial.

Chris