AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

Chris Cunnington
> I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.

At the risk of seeming more obtuse than I usually am, why would I want SSL in an Apple VM unless I'm running an Apple server, which almost nobody does? SSL in a Linux VM, yea, OK, I get that. Does my desktop image running on my Mac need SSL for something?

Chris

Andy Dufresne: How can you be so obtuse?
Warden Samuel Norton: What? What did you call me?
Andy Dufresne: Obtuse. Is it deliberate?
Warden Samuel Norton: Son, you're forgetting yourself.
Andy Dufresne: The country club will have his old time cards. Records, W-2s with his name on them. Sir, if I ever get out, I'd never mention what happens here. I'd be just as indictable as you for laundering that money.

Re: AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

Bert Freudenberg

On 02.05.2012, at 18:07, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.

At the risk of seeming more obtuse than I usually am, why would I want SSL in an Apple VM unless I'm running an Apple server, which almost nobody does? SSL in a Linux VM, yea, OK, I get that. Does my desktop image running on my Mac need SSL for something?

Chris

You need SSL on both sides of a connection.

- Bert -