Ajusting camera's viewing angle

Phua Khai Fong
I would like to know how we can adjust the viewing angle of the camera in croquet. Which class actually controls the camera?Is it the avatar, the avatar replica or the harness? What I would like to do is to be able to look up, down and right without moving the avatar.

Re: Ajusting camera's viewing angle

KiranMutt
 TCamera class handles viewing angles and other related functions in Croquet.

Thx
Kiran

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Phua Khai Fong <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to know how we can adjust the viewing angle of the camera in croquet. Which class actually controls the camera?Is it the avatar, the avatar replica or the harness? What I would like to do is to be able to look up, down and right without moving the avatar.

Re: Ajusting camera's viewing angle

David Faught
On 3/4/08, Phua Khai Fong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to know how we can adjust the viewing angle of the camera in
> croquet. Which class actually controls the camera?Is it the avatar, the
> avatar replica or the harness? What I would like to do is to be able to look
> up, down and right without moving the avatar.

Holding down the shift key (on Windows) and then navigating as usual
with the mouse works in most of the demos.  I think that this behavior
is actually coded somewhere like the #driving method in one of the
classes you mention, rather than in the actual TCamera class.