Alert Messages don't disappear

Davide Varvello
Hi,

I'm on Pharo 2.0. I don't know why, but today, at the end of test runs, the alert dialog about the successful or failure of tests does not disappear by itself, I have to manually click on x to close.

Probably I typed a combination of keys that prevents the dialog to dissolve, but I was not aware of it.

Can you help me please?
Thanks

Davide

Re: Alert Messages don't disappear

Ben Coman
Davide Varvello wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm on Pharo 2.0. I don't know why, but today, at the end of test runs, the
> alert dialog about the successful or failure of tests does not disappear by
> itself, I have to manually click on x to close.
>
> Probably I typed a combination of keys that prevents the dialog to dissolve,
> but I was not aware of it.
>
> Can you help me please?
> Thanks
>
> Davide

Do you mean you want to know why ?
Not within my capabilities.

Do you just want them gone so you can continue working in the image?
Bring up halos on them and click <Close>.  Exact key combinations varies
with OS platform.  On windows its <Alt-Shift-Click>.

cheers -ben

Re: Alert Messages don't disappear

Davide Varvello
Yep, I'd love to know why :-)
Anyway, today there is no more that weird behaviour. I'm puzzled.
Davide

btc wrote