Alien/Win32

Hockenberry
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Alien/Win32

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Marco,

    I've attached a very out-of-date sqWin32Window.c from the Newpeak project which contains the code in question.  You'll want to integrate it into your current code base and not simply copy the file.  Just look at all uses of inIoProcessEvents and copy the code across to the corresponding places.

HTH

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Marco Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

I tried to compile a VM with the Alien-Plugin (squeaksource) under
win32. I found after much tweaking (using files from John McIntosh
situated under Cross/*....) an unresolved symbol "int
inIoProcessEvents" . I can not locate this symbol in my sources.

- Where does the symbol come from?
- Ok, I found it in the newspeak-vm! Is it possible to merge these
files with the current "standard" implementation (
sqVirtualMachine.[ch] )?

- I have some patches to compile the vm with gcc.exe (TDM-1 mingw32) 4.4.0.
- What is the way to supply patches?

Thanks,

Marco Schmidt

sqWin32Window.c (121K) Download Attachment