Andreas Raab Birthday

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

It is Andreas’ birthday on Sunday.  Not exactly sure how to celebrate it but if anyone would know it would be the Squeak Community.  I would just like to say: Happy Birthday Andreas.  Thank you for all that you did for everyone.  We miss you.

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Andreas Raab Birthday

Casey Ransberger-2
I'm going to try to find something genuinely good to do that day. Volunteer somewhere.

I'm afraid that I'll just be very sad, but that's no birthday present, no onwards, no upwards. Not fitting.

I'll be proud if I've done something that's at once clever and practical. Or if not, what the hell. Trying is something I guess.

Here's to Andreas Raab, without whom, I wouldn't still be reading this list.

Casey

On Nov 22, 2013, at 7:21 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

It is Andreas’ birthday on Sunday.  Not exactly sure how to celebrate it but if anyone would know it would be the Squeak Community.  I would just like to say: Happy Birthday Andreas.  Thank you for all that you did for everyone.  We miss you.

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Andreas Raab Birthday

garduino
+1

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: Andreas Raab Birthday

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
Thank you, Ron!

-- Yoshiki

Re: Andreas Raab Birthday

David T. Lewis
On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:21:37PM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It is Andreas' birthday on Sunday.  Not exactly sure how to celebrate it but
> if anyone would know it would be the Squeak Community.  I would just like to
> say: Happy Birthday Andreas.  Thank you for all that you did for everyone.
> We miss you.

Andreas continues to be an inspiration to me. I am grateful for what he
gave to us, and I think of him much more often than I mention his name.

Thank you Andreas.

Dave