Animation "Ticking" Frequency, Animations That Don't Loop.

Animation "Ticking" Frequency, Animations That Don't Loop.

GregSmith
GentleSqueakerFolk:

I'm beginning to understand the fundamentals of Squeak animation, but
need to know how to create something other than an animation that
loops.  How does one set up a branching series of animations that
occur, on demand, one after a mouse click here, and another after a
mouse click there - or, still another after the last animation
plays?  How do you trigger an animation to play only once?  How can I
set the "frames per second", (ticking frequency), of my animation?

Thanks,

Greg Smith

Re: Animation "Ticking" Frequency, Animations That Don't Loop.

Randy Goldenberg
Hi,

The question about how to run an animation only once was answered on
the squeakland.org list not long ago. Here's the thread:

http://tinyurl.com/o5lat

HTH,

Randy