AnnotationMorph class

M. Rusdi
Dear All,

Can anyone help me, where I can find AnnotationMorph class?

I'm using CroquetSDK-1.0.18

Thanks

--
Muhammad Rusdi Syamsuddin
KIST International R&D Academy
Sungbuk-ku, Seoul, Korea, 136-791

Re: AnnotationMorph class

Darius Clarke
Hi,

It is in the Brie version of Croquet. However, it is a subclass of the TeapotMorph which is also not in Croquet 1.0.
This functionality has been replaced with the CroquetParticipant family of classes. (BFDParticipant, BFDMaster, etc.)

It also requires that you have a Morpic project called 'Squeak Intro for Croquet' which doesn't come with Cobalt or the Brie version of Croquet.

It makes calls to classes which have been deprecated in Croquet 1.0 such as: CroquetGlobals, TeaHost, TAvatar, etc.

What do you want to use AnnotationMorph for?

Cheers,
Darius
____________________

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Darius Clarke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

It is in the Brie version of Croquet. However, it is a subclass of the TeapotMorph which is also not in Croquet 1.0.
This functionality has been replaced with the CroquetParticipant family of classes. (BFDParticipant, BFDMaster, etc.)

It also requires that you have a Morpic project called 'Squeak Intro for Croquet' which doesn't come with Cobalt or the Brie version of Croquet.

It makes calls to classes which have been deprecated in Croquet 1.0 such as: CroquetGlobals, TeaHost, TAvatar, etc.

What do you want to use AnnotationMorph for?

Cheers,
Darius

Actually I want to make annotation that have line linking to the object.
Like in this website
http://jlombardi.blogspot.com/2005/04/annotation-in-croquet.html

But I cannot found that kind feature in the Croquet 1.0.

And then, I found in
http://osdir.com/ml/lang.smalltalk.croquet.devel/2007/msg00827.html
that I must refer to AnnotationMorph class.

But I cannot find that class in the Croquet 1.0.

Do you have any suggestion what I must to do to make that kind annotation?

Thanks

--
Muhammad Rusdi Syamsuddin
KIST International R&D Academy
Intelligent System Research Division

Re: AnnotationMorph class

Darius Clarke
You can check out Cobalt 1.0's TAnnotationTack class and other classes in the ThumbtackAnnotations class category.

Cheers,
Darius
______________

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM, M. Rusdi <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

The full suite of classes in the Croquet-Annotations category in Jasmine has not been ported to be compatible with Cobalt yet so far as I know.

But, you can run in from the Brie version of Cobalt which you can find here:

Drag out the Annotation icon.

Cheers,
Darius

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Darius Clarke <[hidden email]> wrote:
The full suite of classes in the Croquet-Annotations category in Jasmine has not been ported to be compatible with Cobalt yet so far as I know.

But, you can run in from the Brie version of Cobalt which you can find here:

Drag out the Annotation icon.

Cheers,
Darius

Thanks for your help.