Any background on the chess engine implementation?

Any background on the chess engine implementation?

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

I have been playing around with the chess game from Etoys. Is there any
information available somewhere about its history, authors, overall
design and current state vs intended roadmap?

Re: Any background on the chess engine implementation?

marcel.taeumel
Hi Stef!

current state vs intended roadmap

I think you can knock yourself out with this game! :-D I will happily merge your efforts to Trunk.

I will do that soon-ish with your recent work on the chess pieces.

A simple chess AI would be nice. Hehe.

Best,
Marcel

Am 02.06.2020 12:19:28 schrieb Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]>:

Hello,

I have been playing around with the chess game from Etoys. Is there any
information available somewhere about its history, authors, overall
design and current state vs intended roadmap?

Re: Any background on the chess engine implementation?

Karl Ramberg
Andreas Raab made the chess game as far as I know.
Not much have been done to it in years.
I don't think there are any roadmaps

Best,
Karl

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 12:19 PM Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I have been playing around with the chess game from Etoys. Is there any
information available somewhere about its history, authors, overall
design and current state vs intended roadmap?

Stef