Any network problems with WinXP and SqueakMap

1 message Options

Any network problems with WinXP and SqueakMap

Günther Schmidt
Hi,

I'm trying to pinpoint the cause of my problems with SqueakMap.

I presume it's a network problem, and I used Sysinternal's Process
Explorer to monitor squeak when I was trying to use SM.

As before, the CPU usage started going up to 100%, but PE showed that
Squeak had no open TCP/IP connections whatsoever.

I did for the first couple of seconds, then CPU 100% and no open TCP/IP
connections.

Does anybody else experience similar problems on WinXP?

Günther