Any plans for locale-specific printing and parsing of Date, Time, Number, etc.?

Any plans for locale-specific printing and parsing of Date, Time, Number, etc.?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
I think the title pretty well states it. I see nothing in the Pharo 5.0 download that allows locale-specific printing. Is there a well-defined API available? Is it on the road map for a future Pharo version? (If so, for any specific version?)

Thanks!

Re: Any plans for locale-specific printing and parsing of Date, Time, Number, etc.?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Did you check ZnTimeStamp and other because this is a super cool library?
If you ask me I would like to reduce the core of Pharo date to the bare minimum and have a good library that people can load when they need something serious.