Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: 777

Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: 777

Karl Ramberg
Hi,
I'm on Lubuntu and get a weird error from keyboard entering.
It's an old swedish laptop with a button with two dots: ¨ for entering umlauts U+0308.
When I press that key followed by a Ctrl I get the error
Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: 777

Log attatched

SqueakDebug.log (21K) Download Attachment

Re: Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: 777

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Karl,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 12:02 PM karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm on Lubuntu and get a weird error from keyboard entering.
It's an old swedish laptop with a button with two dots: ¨ for entering umlauts U+0308.
When I press that key followed by a Ctrl I get the error
Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds: 777

Log attatched

forgive the tangent but this reminds me we really need a SubscriptBoundsError exception...

best, Eliot