Audio File playing without echo

radouane el marjani

Hi,

I writte a code like that :
/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tonMenu := StreamingMP3Sound onFileNamed:
'toene\LektionenToene\Lektion5\ton7.mp3'.
tonCurrent := tonMenu.
tonCurrent volume: (self volumeTon: volumeCurrent).
tonCurrent play.
tonCurrent repeat: true.
/My Problem is, my ton come not like I have recorded, he come with
"echo". Have someone an idea so that,
my Ton without echo coming. is there a Methode, which allow a audi file
playing without echo or Hall?.
I don't find anyone im Bibliothek.

Thanks for Help,

Radouane.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Audio File playing without echo

Andreas.Raab
SoundPlayer stopReverb.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

radouane el marjani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I writte a code like that :
> /------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> tonMenu := StreamingMP3Sound onFileNamed:
> 'toene\LektionenToene\Lektion5\ton7.mp3'.
> tonCurrent := tonMenu.
> tonCurrent volume: (self volumeTon: volumeCurrent).
> tonCurrent play.
> tonCurrent repeat: true.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> /My Problem is, my ton come not like I have recorded, he come with
> "echo". Have someone an idea so that,
> my Ton without echo coming. is there a Methode, which allow a audi file
> playing without echo or Hall?.
> I don't find anyone im Bibliothek.
>
> Thanks for Help,
>
> Radouane.

> Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le
> sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos
> opinions et vos expériences. http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Audio File playing without echo

johnmci
Mmm, any chance we can make it a preference,then turn it off in 3.9.
Not sure why it's on, since people complain about it all the time
and unless they know the magic encoder key, they don't know how to
turn off, or even where the problem in.

On 31-Jul-06, at 4:37 AM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> SoundPlayer stopReverb.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas
>
> radouane el marjani wrote:

===
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
===

Re: Audio File playing without echo

stéphane ducasse-2
Not a preference. Preferences are often a plague :)
Just adding that message to the Right Place would be better :)