BCG again?

1 message Options

BCG again?

Americo Damasceno
Poets of the past century loved BCG. It was  the Bacillus Calmette-Guerin, a vaccine against tuberculosis.
The poets (?) of the XXI century have now a new BCG to love.

It's: "Blender-Croquet-GIMP" !

We did some tests using a DMU (no, that guy of the bad english again?...) customized exporter from Blender to ASE-Croquet and all is working OK.
Blender is a free open-source 3D modeler (a free 3ds max?)
GIMP is a free open-source tool for design, good to do textures etc.(a kind of free Photoshop?).
Both available for Linux, Mac etc.
I have tested the exporter only on Windows but I believe it will work for Linux and Mac too. Some of you can help in the few modofications if needed...
We will, next week, begin a new BASIC tutorials serie about  modeling using Bender for Croquet. GIMP for textures.
This serie will overlap the other we are also writing... It remains    beeing   presented too.
For what are the hours from 22 PM to 6 AM ? And weekends like this?