Baked etoys

1 message Options

Baked etoys

Bert Freudenberg
Not sure if that is newsworthy, but I found point 3 below funny -
OLPC is using Alan's self-running demo project for testing the
laptop's function at extreme climate conditions (as in the desert
with 30 degrees Celsius difference between night and day). I guess
they use etoys because there is no other pre-installed software that
has a similar self-running demo, yet.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: