Benchmarking in the Context Step Simulator

Benchmarking in the Context Step Simulator

André Wendt-3

Hi,

when trying to execute

ContextPart tallyInstructions: [MacroBenchmarks run]

I get the error message "context not in process." A similar problem has
been reported at <http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=5716>.

Are there any benchmarks that are more complex than Integer>>#benchmark
and Integer>>#benchFib but still work in the simulator?
Or, what other options do I have to analyze the executing instructions?

Thanks,
André

Re: Benchmarking in the Context Step Simulator

André Wendt-3

This clearly belongs in squeak-dev, not here. I will cross-post it.

Sorry for the confusion,
André