Bert and Keyl complained about my webmail quotes hard to read

Bert and Keyl complained about my webmail quotes hard to read

Paul Sheldon-3
I mess up a day thinking I hadn't gotten back on the list because of
gmsil preferences I not recieve. Genius Peter Moore heavy in animation
frameworks says please stop as his dismissal of what is going on as
just my stupidity rather than an interesting mystery.

And, because I do not attack genius, Peter Moore, for his
misunderstanding, Bert perceives weakness and attempts to tell me to
please stop everything; Bert Freudberg is a better croquet programmer
than I and I should please stop telling my every little lesson I learn
until I have something better to tell than him and worthy of his
attention.

Is this a users list of a user must impress Bert, a programmer.

What I suppose will happen is the only topic of discussion on this
list will be people asking what is the appropriate topic of
discussion.

I will get an e mail warning me to not curse insulting people on the
list and the list will be told I have been warned and then, because
everyone on the list won't want to be in my position of being on the
edge of dismissal, the only topic on the list will be people
clamboring for a moderator and talking about what the appropriate
topic should be rather than the topic, using croquet or blender
perhaps without a mouse if you happen to forget it and Bert won't
forgive.

Ladies and gentleman : it stands Bert is what he is and I pity the
fool who wants to get on his good side.

Re: Bert and Keyl complained about my webmail quotes hard to read

Bert Freudenberg
On 23.04.2008, at 13:10, Paul Sheldon wrote:

> Bert perceives weakness and attempts to tell me to please stop
> everything

I never wrote "everything". Croquet will only flourish when many
diverse people contribute ideas, and as such, I appreciate your
participation on this list.

But I specifically wanted you to stop posting personal notes here that
do not have anything to do with Croquet. And no, your reflections on
forgetting mice, black holes, and iTunes lectures does not strike me
as Croquet-related. *Maybe* if you had replied to a previous thread of
discussion to provide a little bit of context. But you didn't. For the
umptieth time.

If I am the only one thinking this is too distracting for this list,
so be it. I'll watch for a bit longer and when it becomes unbearable
again, I'll simply unsubscribe. People can still get my attention on
the dev list.

Thanks, and have fun,

- Bert -

Re: Bert and Keyl complained about my webmail quotes hard to read

Mark P. McCahill-2
Bert -

I also want a reasonable signal to noise ratio. It hope we can avoid
going to a moderated list, but if that is what it takes to stay on
topic, then that is what we will have to do.

Like Bert, I am interested in a very diverse audience, but Paul,
please keep the conversation somehow related to croquet.

On Apr 23, 2008, at 8:23 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 23.04.2008, at 13:10, Paul Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Bert perceives weakness and attempts to tell me to please stop
>> everything
>

> I never wrote "everything". Croquet will only flourish when many
> diverse people contribute ideas, and as such, I appreciate your
> participation on this list.
>
> But I specifically wanted you to stop posting personal notes here
> that do not have anything to do with Croquet. And no, your
> reflections on forgetting mice, black holes, and iTunes lectures
> does not strike me as Croquet-related. *Maybe* if you had replied
> to a previous thread of discussion to provide a little bit of
> context. But you didn't. For the umptieth time.
>
> If I am the only one thinking this is too distracting for this
> list, so be it. I'll watch for a bit longer and when it becomes
> unbearable again, I'll simply unsubscribe. People can still get my
> attention on the dev list.
>
> Thanks, and have fun,
>
> - Bert -

RE: Bert and Keyl complained about my webmail quotes hard to read

David Kirk-3
Thank you Mark and Paul I must agree that I don't find some of your post
to be appropriate and I certainly will not stay on a list with what I
consider being inappropriate language. Think again about your focus
please.

Sincerely,
 David
David Kirk