Best Smalltalk Book of the previous 6 years

Best Smalltalk Book of the previous 6 years

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Yesterday evening we also announced the result of the survey.
And the winner is...

Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
By Stéphane Ducasse, Lukas Renggli, David C. Shaffer, Rick Zaccone, Michael Davies

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: Best Smalltalk Book of the previous 6 years

Gary Chambers-4
Good, very helpful! (our traning Seaside sites link to it...).

Regards, Gary

<[hidden email]>; "Squeak-dev developers list general-purpose Squeak"
<[hidden email]>; "Pharo Development"
<[hidden email]>; <[hidden email]>