BitBlt>current, DisplayScreen>defaultBitBltClass etc

BitBlt>current, DisplayScreen>defaultBitBltClass etc

timrowledge
I *think* this (and obviously assorted senders etc) is a left-over artefact of ancient FXBlt tests from before the work got folded into the main bitBlt code. Unless there are actual users still needing it we ought to dump it. It's a (small, but they add up) waste of time and a curiously pointless mind-space confusion if unused.

All the relevant methods seem to date back to May 2000.

tim
Every bug you find is the last one.

Re: BitBlt>current, DisplayScreen>defaultBitBltClass etc

Bert Freudenberg

On 2013-03-15, at 19:11, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I *think* this (and obviously assorted senders etc) is a left-over artefact of ancient FXBlt tests from before the work got folded into the main bitBlt code. Unless there are actual users still needing it we ought to dump it. It's a (small, but they add up) waste of time and a curiously pointless mind-space confusion if unused.
>
> All the relevant methods seem to date back to May 2000.

Yep, not needed anymore.

- Bert -